Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Marketplace > Renegade Crossroads *brought to you by Renegade Bank

Lolaya
Administrator

Have you had trouble selling items to other people? Have you not been able to trade that item you don't want due to not knowing where to start? Do you need help in advertising/taking care of trades to your fellow members? Are you worried about people scamming you and want a middleman to help out? Want to help out the guild at the same time?

Be prepared... because after many months of planning, Renegade Crossroads™ is coming real soon.

When the original Renegade Bank was unveiled I had an idea of expanding into a shop that was easy to use. Later on, Jezzi Jumbleboots formally presented the idea to the guild. The planning is all done! Execution to follow...

Why Sell with Renegade Crossroads?

• Sell faster and easier with Crossroads
  • 100% Reliability, free product insurance if anything happens to the product
  • Advertising included to thousands of site visitors each month
  • Diverse business plans to suit your needs
  • Help the guild raise money while gaining the majority of money yourself
  • Special Auction Events to sell items faster
  • Guild experience on your side helping you sell your items
  • Diverse Marketing strategies to target specific people
  • Risk-free experience, only pay a fee IF you sell
  • Carry out by Renegade™ also a special service brought to you by Crossroads to bring your business to the maximum potential (We take care of everything)

Staff:

Lolaya- More than 3 years trading experience in FR with a specialty in Boy's Old Vault Clothes, Blue Text Weapons, Retired Items

Jezzi Jumbleboots- A serious Elite and Combat clothing expert. She is your person for your questions on combat clothes

Renegade Falcon- An expert in all things Ninja (Gear, Weapons, and Shards) and mastering the trade of Blue Text Weapons

More staff to come!

Still interested? Look out for more details...

Coming September 15th 2012

Ask questions now and start planning to get rich faster and easier with Renegade Crossroads™

A Renegade Experience

--

August 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mikey

This Is A GREAT Idea. I Absolutely Love This Idea Because I REALLY Like Trading! I Know This Will Work Out VERY GOOD. Plus It's On My Birthday Month, This Is Just GREAT. Can't Wait To Try It. Thanks Jez And Lolaya! :D

--
August 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

Amazinggg!!!!!! :D Can We Also Buy through RCR? And Is the Selling restricted To Coins Or Can We Offer Trades? I Cant Wait For This To go through : DDDDDDDDDDD Falcon is A Happeh Bird! xD And Lolaya, I'm gonna put that "Expertise In Blue Text Weapons" To the Test :) Looking For A Juiced Sythe. I Don't know what to offer for it ;) Let me Know and Then help me out! :D Also, Can I Join the Staff, I'd Love to help With This:)

~Fal

--

The sun may be setting, but this is not the end.

August 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Same thing Mikey said. :P

--
August 15, 2012 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Falcon at August 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Amazinggg!!!!!! :D Can We Also Buy through RCR? And Is the Selling restricted To Coins Or Can We Offer Trades? I Cant Wait For This To go through : DDDDDDDDDDD Falcon is A Happeh Bird! xD And Lolaya, I'm gonna put that "Expertise In Blue Text Weapons" To the Test :) Looking For A Juiced Sythe. I Don't know what to offer for it ;) Let me Know and Then help me out! :D Also, Can I Join the Staff, I'd Love to help With This:)

~Fal

Sorry for not making that clear, You CAN buy through RCR, I guess this post is just to inform people about selling through RCR.

I am still planning out the trading aspect. Not sure if I should make it Renegade only... or maybe Renegade discounts which the Crossroads pays for.

--

August 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Awsome but what is RCR o.o Lol

--

August 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

RCR= Renegade CrossRoads  ;)

--

August 15, 2012 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nìcholas

Sounds awesome but it is confusing me but i am at school so i really have no time to read it all slowly D: i might get caught so cya guys on the Realms :D

--

August 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

Nick, Youre a baaaaaddd Boooyyyeee...... XD lol Have fun sneaking FR into School :P 

~Fal

--

August 16, 2012 at 7:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hippy_jezz
Administrator

I'm so glad you all like it..:)

I think we onto a winner....Just gotta iron out the creases...

August 16, 2012 at 7:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mikey

hippy_jezz at August 16, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I'm so glad you all like it..:)

I think we onto a winner....Just gotta iron out the creases...

Like It? We LOVE It. I Think The Rest Of The Guild Will Too.

--
August 16, 2012 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Why do I have to put in the secret code to just post? :O  Im posting and I have to match the text? Its below my post box.

--

August 16, 2012 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Lol, that's just what we do, Jake :P

--
August 16, 2012 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

No for every post i had to but its gone i can just press post reply without entering anything

--

August 16, 2012 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.