Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Guild Information and Rules > Sticky: How to Become a Officer *Read this before you ask me*

Maura Glitterpeak

This discussion shouldn't even be here. Officer promotions are decided by all officers and leaders in the guild. We discuss and decide together. Officers do not "give up" their spots. To everyone who wants to be an officer, ask yourself, when was the last time you helped someone level up? When was the last time you unselfishly gave coins, clothes etc. to someone in need? Word spreads fast within the guild and within the game itself. The officers and leaders find out quickly who is mature enough and reliable enough to be promoted.

--

Tea makes everything better. . .

April 10, 2012 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maura Glitterpeak

This particular post needs to be seen again. This is a post from Jake Granitewave.

"I'll probably get a lot of crap on this post but i feel it needs to be done. I've seen a lot of people posting on the site saying "Oh I should be officer cuz i love the guild and cuz i'm funny and nice to be around" That doesn't freakin cut it for the officer position in Renegade... Even if i'm not as active as i used to be i still have say in this guild! Just because you're "Nice to be around" Doesn't mean that you're cut to be an officer you need to be mature composed and Fair. Some of you Little children just wouldn't be able to run this kind of guild. It takes determination to be an officer and if you don't have that then you'll just run this beautiful guild straight into the ground. I wish we could just have an age limit but then people would lie about there age and then I thought, What if we judged them on their maturity thats what we NEED to do because some of these kids trying to be an officer just won't cut it for the officer spots we have available. 14 years old sounds good for officer (But if you're an immature brat you still won't get it) because a ten year old won't be able to run 60 + people. It won't work like that because they'll panic and auto kick people just because they made a minor infraction.there ya go all you little members wanting to be an officer...Lolaya and Raven might run the guild but when it comes to me I! determine if you make the officer cut. If your attention span was long enough to read this i thank you."

--

Tea makes everything better. . .

April 10, 2012 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jokey

You do have a point there Nicole. It's not cause of the reason of "Oh I am so perfect and nice to be an officer." Point Agreed with. It does take determination and patience before becoming one. No one should be in the big of a rush to be one, but you do make an excellent point for the age limit. It does come around where A LOT lie about there ages to one another. It's get them no where. Only people granted with the Officer title in the guild and Moderator on this site have shown the Determination and Maturity to be there rank. It's understandable on why you posted this, it will seem to give everyone a clearer explanation how to become an Officer. It's not the worlds last job to take. If you don't become one, dont fret or cry... It does get you no where.

So, you have my 100% Agreement with me. Well thought out.

--

Photobucket

April 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

@Ivan: I have no idea lol. just another rant. I was just really really tired and needed to blow off steam. unfortunately you were caught in the crossfire. so sorry if i made it seem that way :P 

@Nicole: Great point. I was really tired when i posted that, and just reading over the discussion brought back some things that had happened.... and i ranted. bad side of me. x.x  I agree totally. If i could undo that rtant, believe me i would. it was stupid and it was just a place for me to blow off steam..... so much has been going on so ive been pretty tired lately..... I will try to make up for it in some Falcon-ish way :P -gives nic taco- bravo! :D 

--

The sun may be setting, but this is not the end.

April 11, 2012 at 6:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Maximus Eaglewave1

Its ok Fal

--

~Max~

April 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

This is for Nick to find this topic easier

--

July 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mattÿ (Little Matt) (Matt Kirk)

Nick read this o_o

--

Renegade is love, Renegade is life.

July 5, 2012 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nìcholas

TY again for posing this Lolaya i appreciate this alot and you don know how good it makes me feel that i have finally found an incouraging guild that actually believes in me. You are like family to me and i truely enjoy the incouragement and i really dont get that often from half my family so once again i thank all the members of Renegade that have helped since i have joined. I commend yall !

July 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shivil

Hopefully i get to become a officer, If not i'll try harder the next time. But since i barley know anyone in Renegade (I've been here a few months) I think i should expand my friend list :3 AND HELP MORE PEOPLE *Gives everyone flaming puppies*

--

September 27, 2012 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shivil

Maura Glitterpeak at April 10, 2012 at 8:28 PM

This particular post needs to be seen again. This is a post from Jake Granitewave.

"I'll probably get a lot of crap on this post but i feel it needs to be done. I've seen a lot of people posting on the site saying "Oh I should be officer cuz i love the guild and cuz i'm funny and nice to be around" That doesn't freakin cut it for the officer position in Renegade... Even if i'm not as active as i used to be i still have say in this guild! Just because you're "Nice to be around" Doesn't mean that you're cut to be an officer you need to be mature composed and Fair. Some of you Little children just wouldn't be able to run this kind of guild. It takes determination to be an officer and if you don't have that then you'll just run this beautiful guild straight into the ground. I wish we could just have an age limit but then people would lie about there age and then I thought, What if we judged them on their maturity thats what we NEED to do because some of these kids trying to be an officer just won't cut it for the officer spots we have available. 14 years old sounds good for officer (But if you're an immature brat you still won't get it) because a ten year old won't be able to run 60 + people. It won't work like that because they'll panic and auto kick people just because they made a minor infraction.there ya go all you little members wanting to be an officer...Lolaya and Raven might run the guild but when it comes to me I! determine if you make the officer cut. If your attention span was long enough to read this i thank you."

I agree with most of this, But there are some people (Like me) Who are younger then the age limit and can be mature at times. I'm in 6th grade advanced Algebra, I animate (Trying), write, draw, voice act, and program. Most of the others spend their times saying the following; "I'm a great Freerealms player! Let me be Officer/Moderator/Leader! I'm always fair!" But their the people snapping at others. When you say fair, In my point of view, It's not snapping at others and treating people equally (The way you wanna be treated.) Some of us here in Renegade act childish in some situations (Me, Tomato Adam..) but are extremly mature in others. I used to have my guilds a year ago and their still running. ("Dreamfilms" "Wolves of the Darkside"..) They might not be as popular but i got in good Officers who where real mature. I don't "Auto kick". I am a kid, Personally, I think i can't succed at times but i tend to. Failure isn't a option. Now let me watch everyone copy and paste this everywhere.. *Munches popcorn*

--

September 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.