Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Guild Information and Rules > Sticky: How to Become a Officer *Read this before you ask me*

Lolaya
Administrator

Recently I have gotten many members and recruits asking me how to become an Officer. If you didn't get the answer or response you wanted, just to let you know its very tricky for me what to say.  To be submitted for acceptation, there is a requirement to send in an Officer Application which I will mention with more detail below.

For Review:

To be a member this current system which is being revised at the moment:

Join this website

To be an Officer:

You can apply at any time but really think it through. Do you think I will accept members to be Officers if once they become a member they send in a application? No thanks. I look for determined individuals who wait their time and are patient.

1. Apply before or after each of these steps but read what I said above... Its important to take that into mind.

*Note* These steps are not forced to be in order but just a suggestion on where to start

2. Help out people if you could. We really notice it! If you feel like your proud of yourself, make sure to tell that person to tell a leader or post on the site how helpful you were.

3. Post on the site at least 1 post a week. This site is great for anything you want it to be! *Note* This isn't a REAL requirement but it really improves your chances a whole lot. If you want even more chance and consideration, post more than 1 post a week!

4. Wait at least 1 month after becoming member

5. Chat In-game! That will really increase your chance because it means we notice you!

6. Make friends and dont do drama! It will show that as an officer you can handle it and not add on to it.

7. Make an Application

8. Wait some more until promotion

Note that we as Leaders will not BIAS based on Sex, Religion, race, view points, Orientation, education, disability, or any prejudice or stereotype

If you do all this and do not become Officer, then keep on doing it! You might be one soon or the following promotion! Dont give up and please dont ask why you didnt become one. The real answer is because canidates might of been doing more or waiting longer. That is all!

If you do become Officer PLEASE keep on doing this and more! You have more responsibilities that pertain not only to when your trying to become a member. I would actually suggest to post more on the site!

Please note that The decision making of a Officer will pertain to this, and maybe a few other obvious factors (For example- How nice you act to people in the guild or out of the guild, or how you follow the rules)

Written by Lolaya™

Edited by Raven™

Edited by Jake™

Owned and Updated by The Lolaya™ Corporation©

Funded by the Foundation for Better Guilds©

March 1, 2011 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Richy4443

wow its alot of work but i think i could handle it :D

March 26, 2011 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

I know you could!

--

March 26, 2011 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

I need to bump this for easier find

--

April 3, 2011 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aerowen Azureting

Hmmm, Not hard. This is a piece of cake. i would like to Apply for Officer because i feel that i could overcome the ods and make Renegade be the best it could be.

--

May 30, 2011 at 11:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Well, I supposed i'm Exhibit A because I followed these steps and guess where I am now. These steps work for everyone, but remember, we must have a number of officers at one time.

--
May 30, 2011 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Great Point Prince!

--

May 31, 2011 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ezio Auditore

hi i going to become officer so ?:)

--

FreeRealms 

October 21, 2011 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ezio Auditore

i going become a officer

--

FreeRealms 

October 21, 2011 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Just follow all the rules and you'll get there. :D

--
October 21, 2011 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gåz

This sounds easy, Yet hard. Set me on Middle! I would LOVE to become a Officer! Helping People is what I do! Great Thinking on making this thread By the way!

--

The Auditore™ Project©

-By Gåz Auditore da Firenze

renze

December 26, 2011 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

dont wanna ruin the party here or anyfing.... BUT.. Why am i not an officer??? :( I mean, ive been in Renegade almost 2 years, followed rules, and i havent blown up jez in WEEKS! AND i give everyone tacos (when im not throwing them at them ;) ) just curious, because i have been promised an officer position "soon" and even been told by lolaya that i was a "future officer and leader". Has everyone forgotten me? because it sure feels like it. :/ Well, whether you like it or not (and you BETTER like it! ><) im still here.

~Falcon

--

The sun may be setting, but this is not the end.

December 27, 2011 at 7:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Ok ill admit it... I forgot about you... LOL JK

-receives a taco-

Hey falcon on a serious note, your right I have always said your close, and I just noticed I havent promoted anyone. I havent had an officer meeting, and I am very behind with guild site updates. This vacation Ill try to plan a Officer Meeting and fulfill the events :)

--

December 27, 2011 at 9:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Princess Strongheart

Lol these steps really help for someone trying to get to an officer point of stance :) I'd love to become and officer but i feel i'm too new to the guild, and i might have trouble with the whole drama thing :P But i do love helping people and if anyone ever needs advice, I'm your Girl :)

--

۩۞۩PRINCESS STRONGHEART  ۩۞۩

December 27, 2011 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

-takes that taco right back-

-thinks about officer-

-gives taco back- 

OK. and i must say.. you are VERY behind.. too much Uberstrike? :P

But yeah, i mean i just felt forgotten, seeing all these people who came after me being promoted... 

but now that someone responded to a post of mine on this subject, and i have been rediscovered by lolaya.. (cues lolaya) (CUE) (CUE!!!)><

he was supposed to say "your the best thing since tacos! and its true! :D:P

Happy to still be here after all this time, but kinda frustrated, bored, and lolayaed out,

~Falcon

--

The sun may be setting, but this is not the end.

December 27, 2011 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Axel Smith

well Its worth a try. :P

--

December 27, 2011 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake Granitewave

I'd like to point out that we should have an age limit on officers like over 14 cuz when you get a 10 year old officer the maturity factor in this guild goes way down...

December 29, 2011 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Jake are you contradicting yourself? You were a leader, and you were 10... right... your 10 right?

--

December 29, 2011 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake Granitewave

You're really mean Lolaya,  you really are...go die

--

December 31, 2011 at 1:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

JK :)

--

December 31, 2011 at 7:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.