Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Guild Information and Rules > Sticky: Renegade Rules *New Members must read and reply

Lolaya
Administrator

1. Treat other members with respect and dignity

Do not flame, or harass. It's not wrong to disagree with someone, but in the guild it is best to disagree by stating your own opinion and backing it up with fact, rather than attacking the person's character or integrity. Do not make personal bashing attacks.

Do not troll. Trolling is being negative, disruptive, or discordant, or encouraging others to try and be negative, disruptive, or discordant. Renegade has members from diverse backgrounds; members should not be persecuted for being different. Refrain from speaking unless if you have something productive or positive to contribute.

2. Derogatory comments regarding race, or religion, creed, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual preference, or disability are unacceptable. Renegade is a community designed to appeal to a broad audience from wide and diverse backgrounds; following the tradition of FreeRealms™ we are a family-friendly, child-safe zone on the Internet.

3. Do not post inappropriate or explicit content. This includes content that is not appropriate for a PG-13 audience. Please keep your language clean and your words free of suggestive material.

** After reading and when you are replying, please post this phrase,

"I have read and agreed to the Rules of Renegade"

4. Do not use profanity or strong language.

Obsene material, including real world profanity or strong language, is not appropriate for Renegade. If you would not say it in a public place with children and families present, like a park or a restaurant, please do not say it in Renegade.

5. If you have to be negative, at least be constructive.

Please don't whine. Whining is complaining about something without offering a solution, or a way to fix it, improve the situation, solve the problem, address the issue, etc. Giving feedback is appropriate as long as it is constructive and done in the spirit of improving Renegade or helping others enjoy our guild and our site.

6. Remember that this is a game; have fun.

Encourage fellow members to have fun by being positive and supportive of their efforts to play. Be welcoming of new members, keeping in mind that you were once a new member yourself.

7. Remember that there will be no spamming in guild chat or on the website.

Spamming includes the use of bulk messaging to gain attention or cause issus within the guild. Spamming is innapropriate within the guild. Saying a message more than 3 times repeatedly in less then 20 seconds is considered spamming.

8. Be Appropriate

Guild chat is a place for talking with your fellow members and having fun! Please use trade chat for trading or use the web site marketplace.

9. The "One" Warning System

Remember, that if you break these rules that the Leaders will utilize a One Warning System. We give you one warning and explain how you broke the rules and how not to do so in the future. If you continue to harass or use profanity etc, you can be demoted or kicked from the guild. There are no exceptions to this rule so please act accordingly.

10. Equality and Respect

Remember that we are all friends and equal. All leaders are equal as are all officers and so on and so forth. Do not treat an officer or leaders as though they are lesser than another, this is inappropriate and will be subject to the "One" Warning System. Please be respectful to every member of Renegade, and have fun!

These are the 10 Rules but are not limited to. There will be more added to as us Leaders feel neccesary.

*Every new member has to comment and read

Written By Issildia

Edited By Jake and Lolaya

October 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gotherella

You can trust that i will always follow these rules. I am very trusting ask my friends :)

--

October 24, 2010 at 2:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Ok Gotherella :)

--

October 24, 2010 at 8:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivy

O_O That was a lot of reading but good to know the rules :)

October 24, 2010 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laura Goodheart

Yes, it was. But this is very good that you putted this on here; people should know the rules. And follow them!

--
RENEGADE over all other guilds
October 24, 2010 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Europe

That was a lot of reading but it's good to know the rules and i 100% accept these rules

"I have read and agreed to the Rules of Renegade
--

Proud and Helpful Officer of Renegade

Well proud at least ;D

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

IGN: Europe

October 24, 2010 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Cool europe you read the whole thing :)

--

October 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Axel Smith

I agree to the rules.

F.Y.I

If something unfortunate happens in the guild, like MAJOR drama, I will get on my bad side. :)

--

November 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Lol ok nice to know and thanks for posting

--

November 24, 2010 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

I'm cool with that, Lolaya. 8)

--
November 24, 2010 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sabrina Jadehaven

I read the whole thing lol.... And i will follow these rules (:

--

Laura did this :)

November 24, 2010 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Thanks guys

There will be officer requirements and officer details and deadlines for people who want to be promoted posted soon

--

November 24, 2010 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Airious

"I have read and agreed to the rules" (not quite sure how it goes but lol)

i'm 100% cool with these rules :D

--

December 31, 2010 at 4:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Never-Pulls-Out

I have read and agreed to the Rules of Renegade.... seriously, i agree 107.3% lol

January 2, 2011 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kevinz

I agree with these rules lolaya,

--

Kevinz

Main: Bradley Randycaller <Mystic Mayhem>

Second Main: Kevinz 

January 2, 2011 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MatthewESE

Okie I read them and think they're great! I agree. :D

--

-Matt, signing off.

February 22, 2011 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MatthewESE

Hey Lolaya I don't know if u sold the 10$ sc code or not but I don't know how to reply just to you so I have to post it here -.- But anyway I am interested so if u could talk to me that would be great. I gtg now so thx.

--

-Matt, signing off.

February 22, 2011 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Sean
I New About 1/4 Of Thses Rules BEFORE I Ever Went Into Renegade. So I Kinda Know WHats Expeted And Whats Not. D
--

February 24, 2011 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

that_randomlicious_chick

I have read and agreed to the rules. i am glad they are not freakishly strict just pretty basic. i hate when people do any of the stuff on the rules list anyway <3  

--

<3  if  Turtles can breathe through their butt...Can they fart through their lungs? :lol: <3 I did not paint a graceful dancer who wants to be the best ballerina. I painted a devoted ballerina who wants to dance her best. If life gives you lemons.... chuck them back and demand limes! how dare they five you lemons in the first place!

February 27, 2011 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

William Onyxglade

I agree with the rules! :)

--

William Onyxglade

March 7, 2011 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.